"Unplayable Lie - A PK Frazier Novel

My new book, "Unplayable Lie - A PK Frazier Novel" is the fourth installment of the wildly popular series and is now available in print and in e-formats at PK Frazier Follow me on twitter @kevinkrest.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

THURSDAY NIGHT PICKS

Last week I didn't get all of my picks done in time to post before the Thursday night games started, so this week I'm just posting tonight's predictions. 

College:

(10) Miami (5-0) 27 @ UNC (1-4) 20: Before the season, this game was predicted to be a key to determining the ACC Coastal champion. But the Tar Heels have looked miserable and unless they show vast improvement since the loss to Virginia Tech, I don't give them much chance of defeating the Hurricanes, even in Chapel Hill. Don't get me wrong, as a Hokie fan I'll be pulling for the Heels to score the upset.

NFL:


Seattle (5-1) 24 @ Arizona (3-3) 20: The Cardinals seem to be coming to life under QB Carson Palmer and the Seahawks have issues on the road, but they're still good enough to squeak one out in the desert.  But this is the NFL on a Thursday night, so anything could happen, especially if the Seahawks make enough mistakes to keep the Cardinals in the game. The key for the Cardinals is to take care of the football and to give Larry Fitzgerald enough chances to make some big plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment